Monday, April 10, 2006

verdict?

for the last several weeks, i have been swearing up and down that despite being hispanic, charles perez, the channel 7 nightly news anchor, is a dead ringer for gary reedy, my roommate's father. now, finally, for the first time in blog history, i'm placing their likenesses side by side to see just how accurate my comparison really was.


oh, HELLO. i don't know about you, but i think the universe just exploded. these two are freakin twins separated at birth. excuse me sir, could you please summarize the top stories in new york city for today, april 10th? oh i'm sorry mr. reedy, i thought you were channel 7 nightly news anchor charles perez since YOU. LOOK. EXACTLY. LIKE. HIM. true, we are standing in your home and you just asked me if i wanted something to drink, but that's just how mind-numbingly unbelievable the similarities are. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go ask charles perez if he knows what my roommate wants for her birthday.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm impressed that you watch the news!!!

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you. And by hate I mean love. I'm in the library right now and I am HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING at this post b/c whooooaaaa they are EXACTLY the same. PS your mom is funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home