Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's like Christmas!

So tonight is the Season 3 premiere of The Office on NBC. Remember when you were a little kid and the night of Christmas Eve you were so excited to get your presents the next morning that you could hardly sleep? That is EXACTLY how I feel right now. I have butterflies. This morning I happened to catch Jenna Fischer and John Krasinksi on The Today Show and it just made me even more excited. Speaking of which, John, why haven't you called me yet? Didn't you get that singing telegram I sent you??? Sadly but not that sadly, John is now dating Rashida Jones, who is a cute and funny actress in this season of The Office that you might recognize from the pilot episode of Stella amongst other things. She also may or may not be involved in a freak yet deadly accident later this evening. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a monster truck to pick up.


Ahhh I can't wait! I've heard a few spoilers but refuse to believe anything until I see it myself. And then after The Office is the premiere of Grey's Anatomy! In other words, I will be glued to my couch every Thursday night for the rest of the season. I'm awesome.

In other news, we're doing a fun mini-photo shoot this afternoon for an anecdote I might have in Glamour next month about working with all boys. I'll be sure to post the best pictures from the bunch as soon as I have them. Mareen Fischinger, a fantastic photographer, is taking them for us. So that's exciting!

What else...oh, my boss is currently singing "Addicted To Love" at the top of his lungs. So that's neat.

Update: Watched it. SWOON.

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger . said...

Congrats on the article, Sarah!
Um--currently watching Grey's (commercial break) and The Office was great!
mwah!

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the show.
hey, can we here more about what its like working at college humor?

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger chad said...

I saw maureen's photos - you are already famous by being shot by her... she's a flickr celeb.

oh, and I am four blocks from john in LA right now. he'll be in nyc in november for a few months. Maybe I could give you his itinerary and you could "bump into him".

I can be bought.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Boobs Radley said...

rashida's next appearance, according to IMDB, is "untitled paul reiser project." give her time, and she may rent that truck for you.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Karoshi said...

Hi Sarah, it's Ian (asian guy) from your improv 101 class.
I feel like a stalker in your blog.
So I just wanted to tell you that that Rashida used to date a DJ acquaintence Mark. That makes me feel even more stalkery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home